As you rack your brains, stressing what to gift that special someone in your life, Sacos has you covered with a one-of-a-kind gift – the Sacos Exclusive Plan.
The Sacos Exclusive Plan is a special savings plan designed to give women more flexibility and options with their life insurance.
Say you plan to gift her a SCR100,000 insurance policy, for a period of 24 years. Here are some of the benefits you will be gifting her:
- 3-year cash payments: Every 3 years, Sacos will pay her a portion of the insurance amount. In this case, she will receive SCR8,000 as her first payment. Every three years, the cash payment amount will increase.
- Maturity Benefit: Upon maturity of the policy, she will receive the full sum assured, plus accrued bonuses thereon. In this case, she will the full SCR100,00 on the 24th year, in addition to all the interval cash payments she has already received.
- Flexible Policy Terms: In the example above, you have chosen a 24-year savings plan on her behalf. However, you have the flexibility to select a policy term which is conducive to her life goals. Policy terms vary between 12, 15, 18, 21 and 24 years.
- Permanent Disablement Benefit: If she were to unfortunately become permanently disabled before the policy matures, she will receive the full sum assured, plus accrued bonuses thereon.
- Death Benefit: If she passes away before the policy matures, the full sum assured, plus accrued bonuses thereon is payable to her beneficiary, which can be yourself.
With these benefits in minds and Valentine’s fast approaching, consider switching up your gift-giving style by giving her something that she will actually use and benefit from for years.