With COVID-19 and its variants on the rise around the world, more and more countries are making travel insurance an obligatory condition for entry into their jurisdiction. As a result, travellers are finding themselves in embarrassing situations upon boarding or upon arrival.
With Sacos Travel Insurance, you can ensure that you are up-to-date with the COVID-19 guidelines wherever you travel to.
Our Travel Insurance includes a COVID-19 clause which ensures that you are fully protected if you happen to catch COVID-19 at some point during your travel and even before you fly out.
What is included?
Emergency Medical Assistance
- Medical expenses and hospitalisation including for COVID-19
- Compulsory quarantine if infected with COVID-19
- Emergency medical evacuation in case of illness or accident
- Emergency dental care
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Repatriation of family member travelling with the insured
- Emergency return home following death of a family member
- Travel of one immediate family member
Flight cancellation, curtailment and delays
- Journey cancellation
- Journey curtailment
- Delayed departure
- Missed travel connection
- Missed departure
Baggage losses and delays
- Loss of passport, driving license and/or National ID card abroad
- In-flight loss of checked-in luggage
- Luggage delay
- Location and forwarding of baggage and personal belonging
And so much more….Ensure that you are not refused boarding or entry into another country by having the Sacos travel insurance.
For more information, call us on 429 5000, send an email to email@example.com or request a quote via our website.