Sacos has a well-designed Householder’s Policy which covers home insurance in case of an unforeseen disaster.
At Sacos, our home insurance policy building cover protects your house in the event of the following disasters, subject to general conditions and exclusions:
- Fire, lightning or explosion
- Storm tempest or flooding
- Bursting or overflowing of water tanks, apparatus or pipes
- Burglary, housebreaking, theft or larceny
- Impact by any vehicle or animal
- Malicious damage
- Accidental breakage of fixed glass and sanitary fixtures forming part of the building
- Aircraft and other aerial devices dropped therefrom
- Accidental damage to supply pipes and cables
Our building cover policy also provides you with the option of:
- Loss of income on rented building
- Alternative accommodation
You may also wish to add the Contents cover under your Householder’s Policy or singularly only choose the Contents cover at the moment.
For more information contact us at email@example.com or 429 5000 or request a quote via our website.