You may still be mulling over whether to insure your house or not. You may be thinking that it is just an additional and unnecessary expense that you have to make. If you truly care about your comfort and stability however, there is no question that your first priority should be to protect one of the most important assets in your life – your house!
Let this extreme weather be a reminder that nature is unforgiving and does not discriminate over your struggles when it decides to hit. Thankfully this is what insurance was designed for – a security blanket against unforeseen circumstances, a protection against financial ruin and an assurance that all is not lost after disaster has struck.
Here is what your building policy can do for you:
- Provide you with compensation should you suffer damage to or loss of your home
- Cover the permanent fixtures in your home, including bathroom, fitted wardrobes, kitchens, bricks and mortars etc.
- Protect you against the risk of flood, tempest, storm, fire, lightening, explosion, burglary, theft, housebreaking, larceny, aircraft and other aerial devices dropped, bursting or overflowing water, vehicle impact, malicious damage and accidental breakage .
- Indemnify you against injury to third parties inside your home.
It is an easy choice to make. Here is what you should no next:
- Contact us for more information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 429 5000
- Request a quote from our website page https://www.sacos.sc/here-for-you/home-private-property-insurance/
- Visit us at any of our local branches around Mahé and on Praslin
If you are worried about the cost of the insurance, remember that the annual premium you pay is assessed based on the evaluated worth of your home. Remember, underinsurance can be just as bad as no insurance coverage!