In Seychelles, the pillar of the family is often the mother. Sometimes, she is also the grandmother.
She labours to keep her family fed, clothed and housed. She loves, unconditionally.
She also worries. About the future, her family and her health. Concerned about everyone’s well-being if something where to happen to her before her time. She asks for nothing much, but that her children performs at school, that they have a good job and that they one day secure a roof over their heads.
The benefits of life insurance vary, but an important one is that it provides ease of mind to the policyholder. The peace of mind that, once the policyholder is no longer around, their loved ones may be sufficiently provided for.
The matriarch is more than just a mother, though. She is also a woman, with her own dreams and her own pathway in pursuit of happiness.
Our list of life insurance plans achieves just that. It has the added benefit of helping out with all of her needs, wants and fears:
- Double Security Plan: In the event of the untimely passing of the policyholder, the beneficiaries receive twice the amount of the sum assured. If the policyholder survives the policy term, she receives the full sum assured.
- Endowment Assurance Plan: The policyholder receives the lump-sum of the sum assured at the end of the policy term or in the event of permanent disablement (during the policy term) and in the event of her untimely death, the sum assured goes to her beneficiaries.
- Sacos Exclusive Plan: The plan provides interval cash payments every three years until the date of maturity. If the policyholder passes away before the end of the term, the full sum assured goes to her beneficiaries.
- Sacos Special Plan: The policyholder receives 25% of the sum assured every one-fifth of the policy term. Upon maturity, she also receives the full sum assured. In the event of her passing, her beneficiaries receive the full sum assured.
- Special Endowment Assurance Plan: The policyholder receives 15% of the sum assured every five years and the remainder of the sum assured at the end of the policy term. On death, the full sum assured is paid out to her beneficiaries.
- Special Whole Life Assurance: She receives 15% of the sum assured for the rest of her life and stops paying premiums upon reaching the age of 60.
These life insurance plans can provide a security blanket to those she may leave behind in the event of her passing, giving her the peace of mind she craves the most. It also provides her with the tools to take financial control of her own future.
Contact us today for more information on all our life insurance plans by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, calling us on 429 5000 or requesting a quote through our website.