If you have a comprehensive policy for your car insurance, you are already reaping a wide range of benefits.
Car insurance in Seychelles typically offers the following basic coverage for a fully comprehensive policy:
- Third-party at-fault damage
- Accidental collision or overturning
- Fire, lightning and explosion
- Tempest and flooding
- Burglary, break-in, theft
- Malicious damage
- Legal liability
But motorists and car owners can get more out of their car insurance.
Beyond the basics, you can include the following to your comprehensive car insurance policy:
- Personal Accident: covers 24hour injury to yourself and passenger
- Funeral Plan: covers death of driver and nominated driver
- Windscreen Cover: covers damage to your windscreen and other windows of the car
- Courtesy Car Cover: covers provision of a courtesy car if your car is totalled or damaged
In addition to this, at Sacos we offer existing policyholders with at least one insurance under General Insurance policies 10% discount on their new insurance policy. If you switch your car insurance to Sacos and you already have an existing policy, this 10% discount will be added to reduce the cost of your annual car insurance premium.
There’s more! From now to December 2021, all existing full comprehensive car insurance policyholders will be entered into a monthly draw to stand a chance to win back their annual premium.
Reach out to us today to learn more about the benefits of Sacos car insurance on 429 5000 or email@example.com or request a quote online.